Today we are living in a smart world. The modern society is on the way to become smarter. Why can’t we too? Here we are introducing Smart Wireless Keyboards which can be used with your Smartphones, Tablets, Windows PC, iOS devices and Mac. As we all know, some basic feature of wireless keyboard is its Portability, Flexibility, Mobility etc. In this article, let’s discuss about Smart Wireless Keyboards with its Uses, Improved Functions, Features, Compatibility and so on.
Uses & Improved Functions
- The most predominant utilization of a wireless keyboard is its Portability. Users can use it according to their convenience; e.g. lap, sofa, bed anywhere within 10 meters. Since it accompanies rechargeable batteries, it needs shorter charging times, and can stay charged for more than 30 days.
- Smart Wireless Keyboard have special functions for iOS, Windows and Android Devices and have instant access to Internet Functions.
- A Combination of one of the F Keys and the Function Key situated at the base of the keyboard avail us to effectively access calendar, email, calculator and other media controlling functions like Play/Pause, Next, Previous and Volume Up and Down.
- Smart & Multi Touchpad & Special Navigation Keys for Tablets, such as Home, Search, Menu and Return are other functionality.
- The illuminated keys are designed in such a way that it helps to effectively enter text, browse, etc. when the surrounding lights are in dimmed stage.
Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480 is the latest innovation from Logitech which is designed keeping compatibility in mind. It can be connected up to 3 devices, though not simultaneously. Connected devices can be selected by a rotating switch present in the top leftmost side of the keyboard.
This keyboard can additionally be utilized as a stand for the devices. Pairing with a Bluetooth compatible device is very simple and easy as it supports almost most of the devices.
Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480 is available in 2 different colors – White and Black and comes with a 1 year warranty.
- PC: Windows 7, Windows 8 or later
- Mac: Mac OS X or later
- Chrome OS
- iPad or iPhone: iOS 5 or later
- Android tablet or smartphone: Android 3.2 or later.
Logitech K810 Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard
Logitech K810 is a stylish looking Aluminium finished backlit Bluetooth keyboard, which can be used to type easily even when it is dark. Keys are sharp and bright and are equipped with Hand-proximity sensors which help in detecting our hands and turns backlight on/off based on whether the keyboard is used.
It provides a straightforward pairing and device swapping between your PC, tablet and Smartphone. The Bluetooth devices which are paired with the keyboard can be selected just by pressing a key.
- Bluetooth capable PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows RT
- iPhone or iPad, iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd and 4th generation), iPad mini with iOS 4.0 or later
- Android 4.1.2 or later
Apple Wireless Keyboard
With an extremely thin design, Apple wireless keyboard works seamlessly with iMac and other Bluetooth-enabled Mac devices.
The Apple Wireless Keyboard requires two AA batteries. It conserves battery life due to its magnificent power management system in place. The keyboard recognizes the moment you start typing and turns it on.
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Mac: Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- All models of iPad
- iPhone 3GS or later
- Android tablet or smartphone
Microsoft Universal Mobile Keyboard
Well, gone are the days where Microsoft restricted and constrained utilization of its technology to its own products. Microsoft Universal Mobile Keyboard is a very good example of this. It can be used as a universal keyboard for your smartphone and Tablet. It’s 3 way switch allows you to pair with 3 different devices with are on different OS platforms – Android, iOS or Windows and effectively switch between them.
The portability highlights of the Universal Mobile Keyboard make an excitement in users as it is easy and very fast to set up. Just open the protective cover, keyboard will turn on automatically and connects paired devices. When you close the cover, it right away turns off. Its cover can likewise go about as a stand for tablets and smartphones.
- Windows 7 or later
- Windows RT 8 or later
- iOS 6+
- Mac OS 10.7 or later
- Android 4+
Kanex Multi Sync Bluetooth Keyboard
Kanex Multi Sync Bluetooth Keyboard also can be used to connect up to three devices. For example from the same keyboard we can reply to a text on the iPad, take notes on your iPhone, switch over to Mac, etc. This keyboard contains standalone Bluetooth keys which can be used to switch between paired devices.
The keyboard includes iPhone/iPad flexible Stand using which we can adjust it according to our convenience. It comes in a clean white simple design which makes it attractive and easy to use.
- Mac OS X (Version 10.0 or later)
- iOS 4.0 or later
- Works with Windows and Android Devices
- Works with Apple TV
Anker Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard
Composed of durable Aluminium and Plastic, Anker Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard is the perfect solution to use with your smartphone or tablets while travelling. You can pair up a Windows, iOS or Android device with this keyboard.
- Supports iOS, Android and Windows devices.
These are some of the best wireless keyboards available in the market which are compatible with devices with different operating systems. Personally I would favor Logitech K480 in light of its uniqueness, price and features.
Which wireless keyboard are you using to connect to your device? Share your views in comments section.